Question Samsung RS20CCMS1/XEU. Wont Cool. Iced up. For the 2nd time. Plz Help.

Hi
    Approx 4 weeks ago the freezer wouldn't freeze anything and was iced up from the vent at the bottom. I thawed it and took off that panel (there are 2, i took out the lower one) and with a hairdryer i defrosted it. then i put everything back together and in approx 8 hours everything was cool and frozen again.
    3 days ago it happened again. the vent at the bottom is iced up. this time round the fridge isn't cooling either.
    i took off both panels this time and before i took the wire off (attached to fan and fridge) i switched the fridge back on and the fan wouldn't move (how long does it take for it to start working? because i literally had the power on for 3-5 seconds).
    Also approx 4 inches below where the fan sits it seems as though something was 'blown' as its burnt.
    i have attached the photo's.
    I also took off the panel at the back of the fridge and brushed off all the dust.
    It is not under warranty anymore
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Samsung RS20CCMS1/XEU. Wont Cool. Iced up. For the 2nd time. Plz Help.

u need to chane the sensor from white to black check the defrost heater and thermal fuse, put into error code mode then force defrost and check heaters etc

Fan doesn't kick in until -10c reached on evaporator so can be 10 minutes or so.
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Einstein

just replace the heater job done