CLIMAVENETA NECS/B0352 Compressor is not working, Circuit 1&2 start-up timeout

Hi Guys, I have a problem with Climaveneta Necs/B0352.

1. I switched on the unit
    2. First Fan attempted to turn on and after about 5 seconds stopped and I saw Alarm 251 on the W3000 Compact
    3. Then it was the same with circuit 2 and i had Alarm 252

Alarm 251 Circuit 1 start-up timeout Possible start-up attempt with no ***** in circuit 1.

Alarm 252 Circuit 2 start-up timeout "as above, for circuit 2.

When I manually turn on compressor it goes to 33 bars on delivery side and turn off.

What do You think, What is the cause of these alarms? At the moment i can't check if there is refrigerant because i don't have recovery station.

Re: CLIMAVENETA NECS/B0352 Compressor is not working, Circuit 1&2 start-up timeout

You forgot a shut off valve closed, or nitrogen in the system.

Re: CLIMAVENETA NECS/B0352 Compressor is not working, Circuit 1&2 start-up timeout

Thanks for Your reply.
    So in Your opinion there is refrigernat, yes?
    In relation to shut-off valve, should i close it using user interface or manually?
    Could You tell me more about nitrogen in the compressor? How can i check nitrogen in the system?

Hi
    what we are trying to tell you here is that the units controller doesnt see any pressure change in the low transducer,you should have a ref tech check the unit ,attemting to run the unit with no ***** will harm your comps !!
    is this a new unit or a old one??
    THE DEFINITION OF A SMART PERSON IS ONE WHOM LEARNS FROM HIS MISTAKES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adamski View Post
    Thanks for Your reply.
    So in Your opinion there is refrigerant, yes?
    In relation to shut-off valve, should i close it using user interface or manually?
    Could You tell me more about nitrogen in the compressor? How can i check nitrogen in the system?
    Ok, stop there before anyone gets hurt or the chiller fails, and call a refrigeration engineer.

It's quite new unit- 2008
    In this week i will have a recovery station