Thumbs down Carbon Tax price increase

Check the attached prices for the most over-governed & overtaxed country in the world

actrol pricing.jpg

Re: Carbon Tax price increase

THOSE PRICES are PER KILOGRAM !!

Absolutely and totally rediculous pricing.

Just wondering, can anyone in the UK / EU give an indication as to how these prices compare with pricing in their area. Aussie is certainly not the first country to introduce a carbon levy, but it is reported to be the highest ($ per Kg CO2).

r22r 12kg £293.05- converts to 453.90aud
    r134a 12kg £168.95 261.64 aud
    r404a 9kg £122.38 189.55aud
    r407c 9kg £122.38 189.55aud
    r410a 9kg £124.11 192.23aud
    all our prices are subject to vat at 20% but vat registered buisnesses claim it back so i think im gonna see a lot more aussies in the uk wholesalers with utes parked outside stockpilled with gas
    prices are from kooltech as of this week

They are LIST prices so of course there is a discount, but would not want to be a end user.
    A poor leak test or workmanship, they might take you to court as it might be cheaper.

Ammonia is looking pretty good at the moment.

In round numbers, a small bottle (or two) of DuPont's finest could be bought in the UK for what Aussies will pay one Kilogram!!! Go figure...

when the price of oil went up in the uk people used to nick the oil from the tanks of residential homes, and also fuel from cars!- so chances are sales of extra long gauge lines and battery powered portable reclaim rigs will soar!

so you want a bottle of uk's - r22r for your birthday
    one way of boosting the uk's economy- import dodgy fags,electrical goods and export gas as we have loads of it!-recession sorted!! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACRsaurus View Post
    In round numbers, a small bottle (or two) of DuPont's finest could be bought in the UK for what Aussies will pay one Kilogram!!! Go figure...

Hi Cashman.
    the carbon tax calcs., they would be relative to the high proportion of power generation from coal and gas. Did any industry representatives have a say or even get asked what the on-going effects would be, I read somewhere that PM Julia Gillard indicated that there would be little impact on tax payers. ( dream time ).

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Hi Cashman.
    the carbon tax calcs., they would be relative to the high proportion of power generation from coal and gas. Did any industry representatives have a say or even get asked what the on-going effects would be, I read somewhere that PM Julia Gillard indicated that there would be little impact on tax payers. ( dream time ).
    Industry reps ?? Oh them ...there are a couple of associations - not just one combined body for the whole industry , that would help one group like the sparkys & plumbers .

If they the reps talked to anyone they bent over and did nothing of any substance.

The radio stations are talking about this now but Im not holding my breath that it will make any
    difference. '

I reckon we will just have to take it hard. I am going to have to show the gas weight before I start then after I finish and get them to sign they have seen it because its going to be WAY more important than the labour and parts now.

Generally the Kiwi's will follow and we hit the ground running in Jan next year i dont think we will be as expensive but wont be far behind

If you excess cash flow in your business buy up before Saturday you can't make that sort of a return for an investment anywhere else in such a short time.