The fan coil unit (split unit) in my kid room is condensing very badly. It is at the area where the piping enter the fan coils. Model of fancoil is Mitsubishi MSYGE10VAR1. The thickness of insulations is 3/4 inch and running on 410a. The installation contractors gave so many reason for the excessive condensation till I don't know what to believe him - I think he doing alot of guessing work. The insulation piping are encased in 6 x 4 inch PVC trucking and gaps are sealed with silicon. The only time I know there is excessive water in truncking is when water droplet start dripping from tiny holes in the silicon sealing the PVC trucking. So many attempts and reinsulation has be done and re-done but condensation kept coming back. I am staying a in a humid and hot country in Singapore. This is frustrating. Now the 2nd bed room FCU cannot cool the room down. When I try lowering the temperature, the kid room condensation problem become worse. Not sure the 2 problem are related as they are served by the same condensing unit. Anyone can help? This is Mitsubishi latest Star Mex VRF system for residential . Thanks.