Thread: Hello from CDK

Hello from CDK

Hello Everyone,

i read the forum quite often looking for questions or people who need help, i know Ian does aswell, but he is usually quite busy as of late.

so, if there is anything anyone needs/wants to know about CDK equiptment PM me!

Re: Hello from CDK

Chris from CDK, you seem familiar....I am sure we have spoken

Welcome to the forum

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by CDK_Chris View Post
    Hello Everyone,

i read the forum quite often looking for questions or people who need help, i know Ian does aswell, but he is usually quite busy as of late.

so, if there is anything anyone needs/wants to know about CDK equiptment PM me!
    Welcome. I bet you will enjoy it.

Taking this opportunity maybe you can make a small introduction about the CDK equipment.

Regards
    To make progress is never good enough, I want to do better and better and better

well, where shall i start.

We are now known as CDK Systems Ltd after undergoing a re-branding at the end of 2011, this is to better reflect our services as Bespoke Systems creation and management.

we are predominantly know in the refrigeration world for our Storescan/Multiscan/Microscan/Miniscan Panels, these control all aspects of a refrigeration system; temperature, defrost and pack control as well as Alarm annunciation and logging.

and also our DC/MC and EV controllers, which are used to iterate the commands from out control panels and execute all required procedures on a case/coldroom to let it function correctly (from a controllers point of view)

we have recently upgraded our pack control equipment from the DC68k Controller to the PK100 which is capable of CO2 and Hydrocarbon pack control

Energy Monitoring and Energy Savings are becoming popular in the last few years our panels are perfectly capable of doing this, there are a few sites out there that have a full compliment of hardware for this purpose.

All of our data can be accessed online, using private servers and remote data collection, these we set up and expand based on our customers needs and wants.

our website is currently having a redesign and once online should offer better descriptions and more information than i have posted here, but any questions are welcome and i will try to answer them as best i can.

@Mark; depending which Mark you are, i have either spoken to you on the phone or met you on site before as i always seem to appear in unlikely places.

Nice to have you on here Chris - I see your equipment all the time in Morrisons, I'll send a message if I need something then!