3 or maybe more . . . .

www.fridgetech.com
    www.fridgetek.com
    www.frigetech.com

and way to go . . . . . . Marc are you considering to start a www.fridgetechk.com soceity for the companies that have the same pronounciation name ??? isn't that a kind of cheeting especially that the 3 companies deals with the same trade if one made good job the others will get in a way a part of the credits if one made a bad job the same thing will happen . . . who started first and who copied ????

Engineering, sciences, math, physics and my brain will generate "not responding " soon

Re: 3 or maybe more . . . .

I was trying to get into fridgetech.com to see what's new there , I misstyped and forgot to type the "d" and heyyyy I'm in a totally different company dealing with the same trade . . . . . . . .
    Engineering, sciences, math, physics and my brain will generate "not responding " soon

I`ll bet Steve would say the opposite!!!!

Chillin
    IF AT FIRST YOU DON`T SUCCEED.
    DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE THAT YOU TRIED!
    and go get a cuppa

What about www.frigetech.com ? You don't know the guy behind it , it seems he's french . . . if he is trying to copy , well that's a good sign that your reputation is spreding well overseas . . . . .

Otherwise I'm not sure how he came up with a similar name. Possibly just chance or subliminal.
    No comment . . .

By the way Marc . . . seems that Daikin are still on your website . . . what happened to Hitachi or both is better . . . .

Regards

Franchised

Well it cant be a bad thing.......... Fridgtech can be the Mc Donalds of the fridge service world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

Well it cant be a bad thing.......... Fridgtech can be the Mc Donalds of the fridge service world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why not , as long as it services stay in high standarts . . . not like the McD burgers

Air con systems only available in regular, large or extra large LOL

and come pre-charged with grease.

Chillin
    IF AT FIRST YOU DON`T SUCCEED.
    DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE THAT YOU TRIED!
    and go get a cuppa

How about a family deal.........

Art Cool in lounge
    Wall Mount for Master Bedroom
    And dinkie thru the wall for the mite..........

and enough smarties to keep everyone happy
    Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

Air con systems only available in regular, large or extra large LOL

and come pre-charged with grease.

Chillin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about a family deal.........

Art Cool in lounge
    Wall Mount for Master Bedroom
    And dinkie thru the wall for the mite..........

and enough smarties to keep everyone happy
    Let it be then a real MC donalds deal . . . .

a 5T mega airconditioner including a compressor wawwww , a condenser wawww , an evaporator wawwww , and expansion wawww and the big surprise and offer only valid for this month . . . 2 fansssss yes you will get 2 fans with the mega airconditioner package we offer . . . .

and like the Big Mac burger . . . hehehe all what you get is less than what you are paying for and scaled to -10 from their advertisement

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyub
    Franchised

Nice idea. the only problem i can see is that mcdonalds employees are usually minimum wage teenage brits, and i think we all know Marc's views on that score.
    Takes a licking, keeps on ticking.