mccormic ac light

2003 mccormic 110 deluxe cab with a little orange light by the ac control customer says it lights up every now and then pressures good sight glass good..... is it a ice sensor? dont do to many of these tend to have mainly the green or red marquees here any advise?

Re: mccormic ac light

sight glass sight glass now tell me where you found that and i will tell you more

sight glass built into drier on front by condensor the new holland has a light as well same group but never had one light up?

low or high pressure causes light to come on p/switches open when they sence low or high pressure
    there are 3 relays behind control panel one of which has a loop wire which doubles back in to relay try cutting this wire (have the wire No in van somewhere 80 something if i remember)
    after cutting switch on a/c and disconect hp switch at compressor light should come on & comp clutch disconnects re-connect hp switch light should go out compressor come on

this dosent cure the light problem but it means they dont have to switch off the system to reset the relay
    the reason the light comes on is because the expansion valve is a bit slow at equalizeing the pressure back to the low side when light comes on it is usually only for a second or 2
    now you are going to have to send me a photo of that sight glass