Trane ECGAF PhUB and HRD-5 error code on XCM controller

Hi,

Did somebody got HRD-5 and PHUB error codes on Trane XCM controllers ever ? If that's so please advise or give me some hints .
    The Phub error code is not present in any specification of the controller .
    HRD-5 is described as "caonverter fault" ... to be honest i don't understand the meaning of it ... what converter ?

Thank's in advance .

Re: Trane ECGAF PhUB and HRD-5 error code on XCM controller

phub fault is circuit b oil pressure. hrd 5 is a converter fault. your yellow oil can light will be on for phub.

Hi,
    Normally a CGAF (Chiller) unit is equipped with RCM module and not XCM.
    PHUB A or PHUB B alarm is low oil pressure on reciprocating units and RCM module.
    XCM is for reversible units and does not have such alarm. In reversible units low oil pressostats are connected in series with low and high pressure pressostats.
    So please let me know unit model number and check inside module to see the version of EPROM. (Bellow LCD screen and red reset button)
    HARD5 alarm is a converter alarm. Converter is a device inside module which transforms 12VAC to 12VDC.
    Possible causes:
    Faulty converter.
    Short circuit of a safety device.
    Not good contact of A A+B B switch for units with two circuits.
    Check the power supply. If about 7-8VAC when powering the module then it is normal to have HRD5.
    Regards,
    CV

Thank's for all the answers , i will try to fix them and post here the results , hopfully good ones . The HRD5 error was there since ... can;t remember but for long time it is . Now i got another problem wich is very dangerous , two circuits lost some ***** and oil and the leaks were on the power line screws of the compressors , it seems that the screws unscrew on some period of maximum one week and needs always to be checkd and screwed .