Danfoss valve problems

Have had a few issues with Danfoss valves & wonder if anyone else had same issues.

ICS control module or inserts have been inproved & modified.
    Original you could not pull apart, so have improved so you can.
    I replaced a ICS 25-25 module from old style to new style. Have found that "0" ring groove area fouls with body internals not allowing module insert to go into place. If you bolt top on i will crush bottom part of "0" ring groove.

Also one of our clients has complaint of using EVRAT solenoid repair kits in older style EVRA valves & manual jacking spindle will not open valve (to short).
    Yes we have been supplying old stle EVRAT repair kits in EVRA valves.
    Danfoss will only supply us EVRAT repair kit, not sure if it is a worldwide thing.

Danfoss have been advised, but does anyone else have experienced these issues?

Re: Danfoss valve problems

We only have a few clients using Danfoss. Could not tell you at this time, been a year since I sold any parts. Most of our clients receive a small repair parts inventory when we put in the valves and probably have not run out of the old valve parts. I only have clients with the ICS, ICF and ICM valves installed except for the suction stop checks have a flanged valve, (maybe PMLX). Not heard of any issues in the States. Good Luck!

Re: Danfoss valve problems

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreezeit View Post
    We only have a few clients using Danfoss. Could not tell you at this time, been a year since I sold any parts. Most of our clients receive a small repair parts inventory when we put in the valves and probably have not run out of the old valve parts. I only have clients with the ICS, ICF and ICM valves installed except for the suction stop checks have a flanged valve, (maybe PMLX). Not heard of any issues in the States. Good Luck!

Thanks anyway, worth a try asking.
    Working with Danfoss to sort it out, hopefully will work it out soon.