Looking for a job or experience and help with my career in the Northants area.

I am probably one of many people looking for a career move, and believe me its not easy when your in you 30's, so that's why I'm hoping a refrigeration engineer in the Northants are needs some casual help on an install during the week. My current job allows me to have every Tuesday off and every second Monday, after hours work would suit as well. I have my City & Guilds F Gas 2079 cat 1, in return all I'm ask is for them to pass on some of their knowledge to me and give me the experience. I have clean driving licence, I am not afraid of hard work and I am easy to get on with, which I think is important. If you can help or know of someone that might need mine, drop me an email or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Re: Looking for a job or experience and help with my career in the Northants area.

Sure.

Jump on the next plane to NZ, if you would be so kind.

Re: Looking for a job or experience and help with my career in the Northants area.

That's the end game, NZ or Oz. But that's in the future, I need to get the experience first.

Haha. Look me up when you get here! So hard to find good staff these days.

Hey man

Ring around some of the local firms....if you have already...who?

I know Northants pretty well!