Imbera Coke Cooler

Hi i purchased a Imbera Coke Cooler for the firehouse and it has a elstat ems-55 unit in it
    controlling the lights and when people use it is there any way to have this programed so the lights come on and off when we need them also the unit displays - - - were it used to say (use) is this a problem when i unplug the machine and plug it back in it says fo then fe then goes back to - - -
    i noticed it has a port for programing but don't have a clue what cabe or software to use i called
    coke but they don't really care about the little guys you need an account with them for them to
    care any help would be appreciated thanks tom

Re: Imbera Coke Cooler

Mount a PIR on top and break the light and display feed only across a contactor or relay ,be sure not to break any of the cooling control circuitry .
    Cheap and simple!!
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

could you put that in firefighter terms

brake it down a little more

A Passive infra red motion sensor.
    use this to activate or switch a relay or set of contacts ,to make and break the feed to the lights and front end display.
    which in turn will activate the lights and display.
    And dont play with matches.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

Most service guys programme them manually so the port isn't much used in the field.Google the model number of the controller and you should find info for manually programming.
    The displays take a while(minutes) to come up,also will have a start delay built into the controller to prevent cycling on too quick,power cuts or the anyone switching it on and off quickly,prevents damage to the compressor.
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Einstein

I looked all over for the manuall its a coke cooler with the elstat ems55 energy saving unit
    coke won't help me,,,,elstat says its a coke product,,,Imbera is out of mexico,,,love the machine does its job but wish i never brought it just want to be able to control the lights with the switch in the machine bypass the ems-55 unit, finding another shelf for this unit is another pain in the neck thanks for all of your help