Thread: ULT Refrigerant

ULT Refrigerant

I have multiple small quantities of specialized refrigerant that I would like to get rid of. Does anyone know of anyone that would be willing to purchase this refrigerant? Thanks for the help.

Refrigerants Include: Urethane HFC-245fa, Krypton, R-1150, R-13, R-14, R-170, R-23, R-290, R-402A, R-402B, R-403B, R-508A, R-508B, ULT120, R-744

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: ULT Refrigerant

I'm surprised that you do not make use of them at your works.

Do you not provide maintenance support for your ULT equipment that may need those gases?
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Thanks for the comment Brian. We sold our business approximately 2 years ago, part of that business was a healthy ULT maintenance operation. The new business owner didn't want to keep speciality refrigerant inventory. I've had the refrigerant stored for two years and have been selling small quantities to the new owner as needed. As you know there is not alot of daily use for this type of refrigerant but when you need it, it is very difficult to find quickly.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

As you know there is not alot of daily use for this type of refrigerant but when you need it, it is very difficult to find quickly
    Fair comment and very true.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

cryotech Guest

Hi,
    I may be interested in some of the gases you mentioned here, I deal with ULT and specialty low temp units.