I am very familiar. A service about 30 apartments here in Puerto Vallarta that have it.
The outdoor unit is L8UC150BFE1.
The indoor units are LMNC(18,24,36)2BTG0

The outdoor unit has 2 circuits, 60k and 90k. The 90k has a distribution box indoors that distributes to 3 indoor units with separate stats. The 60k has a distribution box indoors that distributes to 4indoor units with separate stats. One on the 60k is not right. The LEDs are flashing at the distribution box. I have 220 on the appropriate terminals and read fluxuating DC to 65v on the comm terminals so I think everything is communicating, and I don't get 05 error. The fan was running slow and unresponsive to fan speed changes at the stat on this one. I changed the board. No change. Another problem that the board did not fix is no refrigeration. The valve sounds as if it opens in the distribution box when activationg the stat and refrigerant can be heard begin to flow, but then it stops. It brings on the outdoor unit which also tells me it's not a comm issue. I have disconnected the evap and blew through it with R22 so I know there appears to be no restriction in the evap section.

HELP!