DAIKIN RXY10KY1 Spare Parts

Hi all,

I m from Turkey and I need RXY10KY1 (R-22) inverter card + IGBT for one of my important customer . I contacted with Daikin-Belgium and they send me new series of card but it didnt work. We got U2 eror allways .There is some tricks to adaptability for new seriescard to old ones. We try all and fail all of them and we cant get a clear answer. They said that must work but it didnt.Now I m looking for the old series of this card . I ll buy this card if anyone has it .Or I ll glad if anyone can help me. As I said it s a important customer and I must fix this as fast as possible.
    thx a lot.Fotoğraf0603.jpgFotoğraf0606.jpg

TYpe - PC9515
    Code no - 71606 - Pod 45P5B
    Seri No : N052
    37 - 001 - 123

IGBT
    Toshiba
    MG25Q6ES43

Re: DAIKIN RXY10KY1 Spare Parts

I take it you were given the new updated board from Daikin? You need to change some of the existing
    Wiring on the card as the new board is different. Think it doesn't have the diode module present like it is on the old one. There is also a capacity plug needed which should come with it. I change these boards a good bit never have any trouble, all the wiring changes are in the paper work that comes with it. Sure
    You have correct voltage and all phases present. Why did old board go? Was compressor replaced?

Old bord gone by the voltage and the compressor gone too. We replaced the compressor and tried updated board from Daikin. Voltage is ok and we did everything written on the paper , we pluged the capacity module . But i m not sure if we changed the wiring . What kind of wiring changes did you make on board ?

You should be given several bits of cable with crimp connections on them. On the paper work it numbers all the connections 1 to 11 or 12 I think. U need to modify the wiring so they will reach the new position on the new board. I think you do away with one of the loops. Can't be 100% as havnt done on in a
    While. Can u post the paper work you were given so I could have a look. Il see if I can find anything in
    the office fom the last one I did. Sorry cant be more help.

I got the paper as pdf file and i couldnt post it.I take some pics of it but it s too small to read . I give u the daikin extranet link. http://gsdb.ds-navi.co.jp/gsdb/spb/s...p?key=B72A650A
    but u need extra net user acount. or i can send email

Have u run the system in emergency mode (normal comp only) so u can give ur client some cooling?

When u perform a power reset does k1m energise?

System is running in emergency mode now . But we need fix it. it s a temporary solution . Yes the K1M get energise

Have you checked the fuse on th inverter board? And when k1m is energised check dc voltage between P & N terminals. Is the comp trying to start? If so are you monitoring the voltages?