Thumbs up Trane YCD 500 rooftop service manual ?

Hello guys sorry to bother but I am really desprate to find any service manual for TRANE Rooftop YCD 500 or 250 .

If anyones have it or know where from to downloud anything about them please let me Know really appriciate it .

Sorry for my English .
    Best Regards
    Pali

Thank You

Re: Trane YCD 500 rooftop service manual ?

And YKD 500 too . . . Thank you a lot .

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Thank You Brian really appriciate your help . I am going to do maintenance on this model old rooftops TRANE .

Trane YCD500
    Trane YKD275
    Trane YKD200
    Trane YKD300
    Trane YKD500
    Trane YKD250

Use to do TRANE chillers but just in case want some manuals . Unfortunately in my country ( SLOVAKIA ) is not very TRANE very popular so thanks god You are here lol . If any ones have more info i will be so happy for yours help guys ...

Have Nice Day
    Pali

Just seen this thread. What do you need to know Pali?

The First thing to know is this: Don't turn off the power off until you've checked the LTB!
    A pair of 5/8" / 9/16" combination spanners will fit almost every nut & bolt on Voyagers up to 25 Ton (20 Ton in heat pumps).
    Keep an eye on the Rotolock valves. They should be torqued up correctly or sooner or later they will leak. (I learned this at Linde, never saw the correct torque settings in a Trane publication. I can't remember them these days so unless someone else can, you'll have to get the info from Rotolock). To be fair a couple of LARGE spanners or a bar generally worked well enough!
    It looks like you have gas heating Voyagers. Are you allowed to work on that part of it in your country?
    Here's a link to the IOM for the smaller 2 units you have: http://www.trane.com/webcache/bu/uni...2_11022000.pdf
    From memory the controller is the same across the Voyager range,but be aware if your Voyager III's have VAV capability there's a few wrinkles with that control system. Mainly (& the one I recall because it caught us out for quite a while) don't cut the flexible hose between the outdoor presure intake & the pitot connection as it stuffs up the duct pressure sensor. It needs the whole length of the tube to give it the correct PD.

There's a LOT more to Voyagers than most people realise, & many of the senior Trane blokes disliked working on them as a resultof the hidden complexities.Frankly the IOM isn't going to help you much once you get embroiled in these machines, although they do have some very useful basic information. PM or Email me any questions & I'll see if I can still remember everything I knew.
    Last edited by FreezerGeezer; 30-05-2012 at 12:14 PM.