Samsung Double Door Fridge/Freezer Problem

Hi,

Basically this is a repeat thread, but with a little more information now I've got my laptop working.

My friend has this fridge freezer which has stopped working, and they have had a company come in and diagnose the fault, where they said it was the compressor which was at fault. They have replaced the compressor, the motherboard on the top of the fridge freezer and the drier. They have also regassed the system.

I've had a look, but I'm from an industrial background so it's a bit sketchy on this fridge, but the compressor works, the board works, the fans however do not and this I believe gets its signal from the LED display on the front of the fridge which tells you the temperature and will let you change settings etc.

My question is are these LED screens or displays replaceable/repairable?
    If so, how are they removed?

If you can help, then feel free to leave a message or send me an email - scottcolley200@hotmail.com

I had a good reponse on the last thread but the expanded view was of a different item.
    Thanks
    Scott

Re: Samsung Double Door Fridge/Freezer Problem

the front board just unclips from underneath panel cover

Re: Samsung Double Door Fridge/Freezer Problem

Hi
    Thanks for the reply. Do we have to remove the metal cover on the outer edge of the screen?
    If so, thanks so much!