New Fast Freezing method

Hi guys,

Anyone hear of a new fast freezing process/product being developed,,,its probably just an old idea re packaged anyway but a client mentioned it to me and is hounding me to look into it but i cant find anything about it and he has no more information either other than he said mitsubishi have developed it... thanks for any help

Re: New Fast Freezing method

Commercially No !! But I do remember Mitsubishi dipping there toes in the domestic market a few years back and making loud noises about the fast freeze set-up in there fridge freezers.From what I can tell it never took off as I've never been to a party with a Mitsu F/F.
    However I don't do much for them any more
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

isnt that rapid cooling in ur house coz youve not repiped ur ashp

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo9 View Post
    Hi guys,

Anyone hear of a new fast freezing process/product being developed,,,its probably just an old idea re packaged anyway but a client mentioned it to me and is hounding me to look into it but i cant find anything about it and he has no more information either other than he said mitsubishi have developed it... thanks for any help

Haha
    Thats a bit harsh Install , think of the children !! but not in your usual way...
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

who was the client?

Quote Originally Posted by Daljit View Post
    hello
    Anyone hear of a new fast freezing process/product being developed,,,its probably just an old idea re packaged anyway but a client mentioned it to me and is hounding me to look into it but i cant find anything about it and he has no more information either other than he said mitsubishi have developed it... thanks for any help[snip]|
    Sounds like a Turbo-encabulator too me, especially if it uses a barescent skor motion. hth
    Last edited by Brian_UK; 06-04-2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: spammer deleted elsewhere
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

yet again another link to A ****ING SITE PROMOTING SOLAR SYSTEMS!-THIS **** WANTS DELETING (NOT MONKEY SPANNERS)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey spanners View Post
    Sounds like a Turbo-encabulator too me, especially if it uses a barescent skor motion. hth

The turbo encabulator was the first thing that came to mind, but I remembered that it could only be used in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration,,, and have you see the prices of those things lately!!! Robbery