Need to design new coldroom complete rip out and new everything i never done it???

Hi guys customer request quote for coldroom:
    Freezer size 1500mm x 4110mm . Height 2350mm. Existing walls are 80mm thick.Its in cool place bottom floor by the back door to kitchen.acess to it through fridge....
    Fridge size 1850mm x3840mm . evaps to be blowing in parallel to longest wall . just need example power of condensing unit and evap coils.
    Everything what they have now is going in the bin.
    Easy acess outside behind evaps for drainage and above room for gas supply.
    units outside preferrebly le hermetique.on ground level.
    everything else like walls and doors by the way what are standard door sizes???
    Thank you in advance.Adam.

Re: Need to design new coldroom complete rip out and new everything i never done it??

Shift your risk, get a wholesaler to size for you. When you order ask for the design sheet.
    Then you can start to understand how and why things are designed.
    Little bit of advice know the product and use of the chillers and freezers.

Re: Need to design new coldroom complete rip out and new everything i never done it??

Quote Originally Posted by properdouble View Post
    Hi guys customer request quote for coldroom:
    Freezer size 1500mm x 4110mm . Height 2350mm. Existing walls are 80mm thick.Its in cool place bottom floor by the back door to kitchen.acess to it through fridge....
    Fridge size 1850mm x3840mm . evaps to be blowing in parallel to longest wall . just need example power of condensing unit and evap coils.
    Everything what they have now is going in the bin.
    Easy acess outside behind evaps for drainage and above room for gas supply.
    units outside preferrebly le hermetique.on ground level.
    everything else like walls and doors by the way what are standard door sizes???
    Thank you in advance.Adam.
    For sizing the units and equipment selection give Peter Bell or Victor Ballard a call at climate centre, get numbers from your local branch. Other wholesalers should have their own tech depts too.
    They will need to know what going in the room, how much and how warm it is, and how often, 1ph or 3ph power, etc more info the better.

Doors can be anything from just big enough to walk through to the size of a forklift! Depend on what room being used for and if stuffs going in on pallets etc. It might be worth looking at sliding doors if it make better use of space, but they are no cheap so price for both incase your customer gets a cheaper no frills quote from a competitor!

If they are going to be hanging meat in there then the coldroom people will spec the roof differently so will need to know how many rails and where the evap is going etc.

Planning the shelving etc can help decide where the doors go, and if left or right opening is best.

I used Stancold on my last project and am happy with the results.

Low noise units might be an option if its a residential area, they cost more but you save on a unit housing and they often have driers and sightglasses and contactors already fitted so save time on site.

Jon
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)