electrical conductivity of ref.

hi guys,
    does any one what the electrical conductivity of some of the more common refrigerants are? like 22, 134a ?
    just had a guy talk to me about using one of these units to clean the oil and particulate out of recovered refrigerant http://www.isopurfluid.com/DS-LR20-3...0-brochure.pdf, ant but it has to be none conductive and i have never looked at electrical conductivity of refrigerant before.
    i know some people have used refrigerant before in fire fighting as some are inert, and with likes of halon 1301 it being non conductive is a plus.
    anyone got any ideas?

cheers
    phill

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: electrical conductivity of ref.

Weel, if they are trying to sell it you then let them provide the safety proof that you need.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Re: electrical conductivity of ref.

its not so much they are trying to push it on us, we deal with them on some other stuff, and they brought the idea up but they havent dealt with refrigerant before, so they want us to take the lead, they say if we can find out the electrical conductivity of what we need to clean they can do the rest.