Eco fridge bicester

Has anybody had any experience with this company?

I recently bought a frost tech multideck from them, and after it packed up 6 weeks after instal, they did everything possible to try to get out of their warranty commitments.

These people are also the producer, so can you imagine how bad it is when they cannot even tell you what components are fitted?

A shocking company to deal with, I was warned about frost tech, but it was well priced, but damn has it cost me a good customer :-(

(Edited by Frank - certain comment removed)
    Last edited by frank; 05-03-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Re: Eco fridge bicester

You could try www.abcdirect2u.co.uk or www.pentlandwholesale.co.uk both stock Frost-Tech and offer their own warranty support. The cabinets are great quality, but as you say, Eco-Fridge are just a factory outlet and offer very little support. Pentland have a full service department and also hold a lot more technical information such as manuals and controller instructions

I would support the recommendation re Pentland Wholesale, we had a 3 door counter from them for a project just before Christmas it proved faulty after a week or so and Pentland changed the cabinet with no quibble. That is the sort of back up one needs.
    We would have no problems if all suppliers acted in the exemplary manner displayed by Pentland.
    We are all guilty of rushing to complain about bad service and very remiss is not applauding good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin23 View Post
    You could try www.abcdirect2u.co.uk or www.pentlandwholesale.co.uk both stock Frost-Tech and offer their own warranty support. The cabinets are great quality, but as you say, Eco-Fridge are just a factory outlet and offer very little support. Pentland have a full service department and also hold a lot more technical information such as manuals and controller instructions
    Location, United Kingdom

Thanks for the feedback on this, I have tried most suppliers, with interlevin and AHT being pretty good. I have yet to try abc, but bought a couple of service cabinets from pentland a while ago, which were ok, but then I found out they were badge engineered and were actually husky which put me off.

The only company that ever seems to be spot on gamko.

Maybe we should run a survey on case suppliers, I'm sure it would be interesting reading.

The Husky where actually manufactured in the Pentland factory, but took care of their own quality control. Rest assured, there is no longer any association between Pentland and Husky products. Here at Pentland, we'd welcome a survey by installers and engineers on the relative merits of each supplier as we think we'd do pretty well out of it, and if we didn't, we'd have some excellent industry relevant feedback to work on!