Alright am new to this forum but not new to Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, I know the basics pretty much but I fail to understand how to construct an Evaporator and how to design a Condenser. I would like if you could give me a design to design an evaporator and the basics of a CPU evaporator, how should I go about mounting it onto the motherboard.

It would be good if you can suggest me evaporators that can me made on Lathe or a Milling machine as I have access to those in my University.

PS: This is a budget setup without much money(I dont have a job yet).

I could bend 1/4" Cu tubes and make a maze but I dunno how to install fins and then encase the condenser(heat exchanger) I would like a good headsup on that too. If I posted in the wrong section, moderators please correct me

Note : I don't have a compressor yet but what kinda compressor would be the best? I would use r134A or Propane as refrigerant. The total thermal load should be around 100-125W.

So will a 1/8 Hp reciprocating compressor do the trick or should I go for higher power rating?

I would also like to keep the electricity consumption to the least and I might use a exhaust fan (AC) to induce air into the heat exchanger. I would really appreciate if you could suggest me which pipe and how much of it should I buy, because I need to build the whole rig within 8 days from today.