Hauser cabinets and controllers.

Does anybody out there have any info on Hauser cabinets and controllers? I need, if possible wiring diagrams and probe types or resistance charts.
    Are there any off the shelf equivalent probes available? i have to wait 3 weeks to get them from Germany for some bizarre reason. Any help will earn you my gratitude as i am currently trying to translate a German instruction document and it's hurting my brain due to my 30 year old schoolboy German.
    I can order beer and veal and chips at any beer festival though.

Re: Hauser cabinets and controllers.

Bill
    Are you by any chance working on ex Aldi sites with Hauser cases. If you are I commissioned a few sites about 5 years ago and I had the assistance of the controls design engineer from Hauser on the sites. From memory you need a USB dongle and the correct software to access the params with your laptop. You can also set up the cases through the master case controller if they are networked. I did have some info on the controls and I will try to dig it out for you. It was a bit of a nighmare setting up through the master case cotroller as there are a shed load of params to go through. The master controller could also configure the pack controller aswell.

Re: Hauser cabinets and controllers.

thanks for the offer, i'll take anything i can get at the moment.
    These are on Lidl sites, all over the country, any info you have will be welcome. I am really looking for an of the shelf probe replacement as it's taking too long to get them from Germany. i don't know what controllers i am going to come across, or what Hauser have produced. I have emailed the UK branch for inf but it's slow to respond.