Coldroom tool (key)

Hi Guys, i have to relocate 2 coldrooms on friday and i have mislaid my tool to disconnect the walls! The tool is square and is used to lock/release the wall and roof segments on smaller coldrooms. I have tried FSW, kooltech and climate with no joy so was wondering if anyone on here can point me in the right direction of where i can pick one up?? Or if anyone knows what size they are so i could try and pick one up from a tool supplier or something similar, any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!

Re: Coldroom tool (key)

I thought they are hex like an allen key! Sure thats what i used on the last one.

Maybe try some coldroom manufacturers to see what they use and if they sell them.

http://www.coldstores.com.cn/Spare_Parts/26.html
    Last edited by monkey spanners; 29-02-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: linky
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

get creative- get a grinder on the end of a bit of screwed rod-or acess panels on plasterboard bulkheads have them square keys- builders merchants do em for around 30 quid for a 300sq hatch or again grid lifting keys could be grinded too

Thanks for the replys, problem is that tomorrow i have to get through 9 breakdowns and friday i start on the coldroom job at 7am and its 2 rooms to move which have to be done in a day so i aint got lot of time, are the keys hex?? could have sworn they were square but its been a while since ive done one so maybe they are hex! Thanks for the replys guys!!

Just looked at the link and they are hex!! Just a case of diggin out a big allen key, thanks!