Servis Fridge flashing light

I have a Servis Fridge Freezer... Just last week it has been coming up with a red flashing light and the fridge stopped working while the freezer still works it isnt cold enough how it used to be. Ive tried defrosting the fridge for up to 5 days but still no luck. It has been given gas recently and I have opened up access to where the fan is located. There is no build up of ice anywhere. I have noticed that the fan does work but during random times starts to slow down considerably... Any ideas people??

Thanks

Re: Servis Fridge flashing light

hi nas.I am not a domestic fridgy, but the flashing red light could be?= < door not shut < or light switch brocken , on some fridges when you open the door it drops out the inside fan , or just wiring fault on fan ?< was it gassed up correctly?< sedgy ,

hi nas.I am not a domestic fridgy, but the flashing red light could be?= < door not shut < or light switch brocken , on some fridges when you open the door it drops out the inside fan , or just wiring fault on fan ?< was it gassed up correctly?< sedgy ,

Hi there, im sure it wasnt the door not being shut as Im never careless and it cant be the light switch as bulb comes on when being opened. It was gassed correctly... what is the purpose of the fan? Does it affect the fridge in some way or just freezer?

but I asked if the door switch was brocken ? not if you are a carless bugger who cannot shut a fridge door = sedgy

No the door switch its broken..

Spelling error... Isnt*

hi , then dose the fan spin freely ? a bit of oil might help or go the hole hog and get a new fan motor
    sedgy,

The fan moves freely at times but. Then slows down considerably... The fan is located in the freezer... What has it got to do with the fridge?

Thanks
    Nas

sometimes there is a fan in the fridge, I dont know your f/f intametly I was just trying to help
    you should have said the fan is in the freezer so why mention the fan in the first place ,
    sedgy,

the fan in the freezer pushes the cold air flow up into the fridge, so check or replace the fan motor