thanx so much!

pulper Guest

Re: thermoking container manuals

Need manual for MD-ii SR 1998.With the
    μ
    P-T

MICROPROCESSOR
    futuresinger1@gmail.com
    thank you so much please send if ya have.

khaos_unleashed Guest

Hello all I also would like any thermo king manuals available just started work for a refrigerated single axle box truck rental company with various models any help would be greatly appreciated. m.morris2008@yahoo.com

agiouto Guest

Good morning.Please i want the manuals from Thermoking reefer container model Magnum 924

agiouto Guest

Good morning.Please i want the manuals from Termoking reefer container model Magnum 924.

reefercontainer@hol.gr

andreiortan Guest

Hello i have o TK SL200 unit and i whood need software wintrac 4.6 from you.if you could send me wintrac.thanks my email is andreiortan@yahoo.com

Ok, everyone please stop asking for manuals. This is not a library it is a classroom. Offer something before you ask for something. Maybe then we may help?

i agree with abbs...first time ever..hahahaha...post a new thread with specific needs so it doesnt get so confusing!!!

to answer the original question about flooding or iced up suction line we need more info like box temp etc... as long as the compressor is not iced up your ok cause the cfII with open drive and x430 compressors have a throttling valve to prevent damage to the compressor. on the M35 units sometimes you may get frost to the compressor body depends on the conditions inside etc...

hope this helps.

biopetro Guest

I'm still looking for manuals for a Thermoking CGII M-22 15kw generator.

Thanks.

If you guys want to know why guys get frustrated with the begging that goes on here, take a look at the amount of posts of the guys helping and the guys asking for stuff. The beggers have 3 or less posts. This tells me that they have likely not even introduced themselves let alone contributed.
    I have helped alot and am glad to do it but only a select few actualy say thanks let alone offering something back.
    Don't chase away the good guys like reefermech by constantly demanding info.
    Post a problem so we can provide solutions and thats when I will give you the books.
    So Biopetro, keep looking buddy.

biopetro Guest

Sorry if I did anything wrong on the forum. As I stated in my original post on April 14 I had bought a used unit and was looking for manuals for it.

Sadly I don't have anything to add to the forum since I don't work in the refrigeration industry. This was the first and only site I found offering manuals. Sorry the the trouble and if I did anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by biopetro View Post
    Sorry if I did anything wrong on the forum. As I stated in my original post on April 14 I had bought a used unit and was looking for manuals for it.

Sadly I don't have anything to add to the forum since I don't work in the refrigeration industry. This was the first and only site I found offering manuals. Sorry the the trouble and if I did anything wrong.

Bio, this is the kind of post I would definatly offer help to. You have stated your problem and have formaly asked for help. No offence taken.
    Im realy sorry that I only have truck trailer info otherwise I would lend a hand.
    Im sure you can apreciate how many people are just coming on and sponging info.
    I will put the word out and see if I can get what you need. Is there a specific problem you are having??
    Abbs

greg_haun2000 Guest

Hey Folks, i'm new to forum. Working on trans reefers in Afghanistan for the troops. need pdf service manual for thermo king mod# CRR-40-800E Ser# A001082207. don,t have much access to any info here in this dustbowl. any help would be great! Thanks, Greg

greg_haun2000 Guest

Looking for pdf service manual for thermo king mod# CRR-40-800E ser# A001082207. I working for the troops in Afghanistan and need help please, not much resources here. thanks for any help, god bless the U.S.

I wish I could help you my friend but I have zero can info. Maybe Bruisermack could help ya out?

Quote Originally Posted by greg_haun2000 View Post
    Looking for pdf service manual for thermo king mod# CRR-40-800E ser# A001082207. I working for the troops in Afghanistan and need help please, not much resources here. thanks for any help, god bless the U.S.

Hi greg_haun,

I sending to your e-mail adress..(greg_haun2000@yahoo.com) is it??

see you reefer mechanic..

Quote Originally Posted by greg_haun2000 View Post

Hi Greg,

Whats problem???Maybe ı can help you??I m waiting your reply within " all reefer containers problem".I will be in there..

See you.

reefer mechanic.

I have most of manuals, but please specify what is theexact model M19, M31, M37, etc..Please inform your email and IŽll attach it to you.

GregDogCO Guest

I'm new to this site. I have an I-box but need help communicating with it. In some posts I've read about wintrac flash s/w and other means of communicting with data loggers but not sure how it fits together. Does wintrac s/w run on pc but also need some flash files for proper communication? I'd appreciate any advice and help getting wintrac s/w too. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12