Daikin Motor Specification

Hi All, This is my first post here.

I'm an electrical engineer and looking to use the fan motor for a project from a Daikin AC model FTY25FV1A. I've been struggling to find details of the motor - wiring diagram/pin out and spec.

The motor has on it 4P 13C-22A. It has 6 wires which I am assuming are 3 phase and some kind of tacho for speed control. I found a wiring diagram for the FTXS09DVJU which gives an incomplete wiring diagram and no motor spec.

Ultimately I want a datasheet for the motor to make a power supply to run this motor. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Al

Re: Daikin Motor Specification

Use of this website may help you find your problem.
    But you need to register first, and after registering, enter the icon on spare parts, through which you will find all the maps and important information for all models Daikin Air Conditioners.
    Sorry, this is what I have to help you.

http://extranet.daikin.co.uk/login.htm

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Found a wiring diagram but it is very basic.

The motor is single phase but cannot help with wire colours or pin-out, sorry.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

jaimereis Guest

hi

depending on the colors, but you should have two wires for the starter coil, two wires for the permanent coil and two wires for internal termal contact