Thread: Legal matters

Legal matters

Hi Guys,

There has been a lot of discussions on the forums about legal issues and no-one knowing exactly what the position is on issues.

If people find webpages with the diffinative answers on them could they post them on the legal forum so hopefully we can all read them and sing off the same songsheet

Regards

Fatboy

Re: Legal matters

Good thinking Fat boy

Ill get the ball rolling
    Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

And you post in the LEGAL BUSINESS MARKETING Forum, unlike some guys who think Business is Chit chat, or others who think legal is Technical.........
    Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyub
    And you post in the LEGAL BUSINESS MARKETING Forum, unlike some guys who think Business is Chit chat, or others who think legal is Technical.........
    see i do my best not to upset you moderators

Rdocrwa...........( well can u blame me for spelling it wrong when you come up with a corny name?? "" !!!

You provide very useful input and your posts are highly valued

You provide no upset, I apologise if I perhaps offered that impression.

I did not have you in mind when I put that together

Quote Originally Posted by rdocwra
    Hi Guys,

There has been a lot of discussions on the forums about legal issues and no-one knowing exactly what the position is on issues.

If people find webpages with the diffinative answers on them could they post them on the legal forum so hopefully we can all read them and sing off the same songsheet

Regards

Fatboy

Argus has posted some excellent stuff and links within the Legal Section on currrent and impending legislation.

Makes for heavy reading, but Environmental Legislation is hot news right now.

Hi Guys,

How are you companies looking into and implimenting the new rules. For large companies it would be fairly easy and cost effective to employ someone just to do this, i am sure there is enough to justify someone doing this. In smaller companies however i canot see that employing someone in this capacity could be done.

Perhaps there is a market out there for someone to set up a consultancy company to help smaller companies with all this new legislation,

NO, i have NO intention whatsoever of doing this so i am not touting for business.

regards

Fatboy

P.S. Sorry Aiyub, but i was born with the Docwra surname so can't do a lot about it

Hi Guys,

Just had another thought

Perhaps, we could organise a time for us to all get together on the chatroom to talk about these issues.

Regards

Fatboy

I elect Argus to chair the meeting............

Quote Originally Posted by rdocwra
    Hi Guys,

Just had another thought

Perhaps, we could organise a time for us to all get together on the chatroom to talk about these issues.

Regards

Fatboy
    I still can't access the CHATROOM