Daikin wall mount behaving strangely.

Hi all,

I got a callout to a FTXS25G2V1B wall mounted fan coil that had stopped working I was expecting to just turn up and be able to check for a fault code but instead of being out on fault in the normal way (operation indicator flashing) there was no power light just an intermittent beeping something i have never come across before and haven't heard of anyone else who has had the same issue. Can anyone shed any light on what the problem might be. I suspect pcb as i was able to get a UA fault code out of it after a hard reset but then the other symptoms returned. For it to be producing a regular beeping sound i assume it must mean something to someone but as i type i've been on hold waiting for daikin tech for half an hour.

Thanks in advance,

JD

Re: Daikin wall mount behaving strangely.

is there a button on the remote that is stuck?
    ive never come across this fault before, so thats all i can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sac View Post
    Hi all,

I got a callout to a FTXS25G2V1B wall mounted fan coil that had stopped working I was expecting to just turn up and be able to check for a fault code but instead of being out on fault in the normal way (operation indicator flashing) there was no power light just an intermittent beeping something i have never come across before and haven't heard of anyone else who has had the same issue. Can anyone shed any light on what the problem might be. I suspect pcb as i was able to get a UA fault code out of it after a hard reset but then the other symptoms returned. For it to be producing a regular beeping sound i assume it must mean something to someone but as i type i've been on hold waiting for daikin tech for half an hour.
    This is usually caused by mains power issue.
    - Bad neutral or neutral disconnect
    - Bad earth
    - Live/Neutral cross wired
    - Supply voltage out of range

also check if there is a condensate pump with the alarm contact breaking the live to the indoor- water in outdoor isolator and ensure the green led on indoor,outdoor board is flashing-proving comms