Hybrid View

Re: With or without external equalizer

again off to the side,some valves danfoss with the replaceable orifice you can clip the lid of the orifice box with the number of the orifice went to change one the other day the ;lid; clipped to the valve read number 2 but the one in the valve was a 3 just as well i carry plenty of them,people who dont give a toss annoy me!

Been caught out with that one on a couple of occasions ,P!ssed me off no end!!
    Cheers
    Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by cadwaladr View Post
    again off to the side,some valves danfoss with the replaceable orifice you can clip the lid of the orifice box with the number of the orifice went to change one the other day the ;lid; clipped to the valve read number 2 but the one in the valve was a 3 just as well i carry plenty of them,people who dont give a toss annoy me!
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cadwaladr View Post
    Yep, carry many sizes, too far to run to suppliers. Write the size number on evaporator so it's easy to see. Notice how you need a microscope to read new Danfoss orifice number. Can take for granted what the red lid says, but to be sure...
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.