sometimes i wish i did not get out of bed

well we have all had days like it its sunday and suffering from man flue the woman may mock it but they dont understand man flue...... first call transport twin compartment box wont freeze, fault the standby lead was not plugged in call 2 cellar cooler blowing trip when comp starts up a bitch to get to condensor anyway got up there its a nrs cellerator and found one condensor fan seized solid and red hot so i disconected fan motor and ran unit all run amps good whilst running its a cold day so 1 fan ok at mo screwed it back together got back down ran cellar lovely done paperwork it cut out then on cut in blew the breaker.... ah found start cap faulty nevermind never assume the obvious then on way home another call from a good customer with plenty of stores freezer not running and he had checked the breakers so 47 miles later in the middle of city centre got there to find a lovely 13 amp plug that feeds the small porka coldroom not in the socket as there is a phone charger there but no one knew whos phone it was ah i love my job but sometimes, and the last one was contract job to/ another day tomorow

Re: sometimes i wish i did not get out of bed

Aint life a bowl of cherry's?

got one years ago panicking customer the cold/chiller room not working chased 50 miles up the motorway serious roadworks customer ringing every 10 minutes got there and the guy who rang it in had turned it off to go in the fridge then forgot he had when i said it was turned off the look was brill but then when the invoice went in the boss said but we are on contract! they paid up .

Quote Originally Posted by cadwaladr View Post
    got one years ago panicking customer the cold/chiller room not working chased 50 miles up the motorway serious roadworks customer ringing every 10 minutes got there and the guy who rang it in had turned it off to go in the fridge then forgot he had when i said it was turned off the look was brill but then when the invoice went in the boss said but we are on contract! they paid up .
    All I can say is watch the movie "idiocracy". Might explain it all.

idiocrasy- quality film haha

my favourite saying is "work is the easy part, dealing with people screws things up ".

All I know is I'm going to wait till the conditions are right before I do anything.

don't forget....It's got electrolites...so it must be good for ya