wattage for a SO45LKAA matsu****a compressor

I have a leaker and want to run a new capillary to 1/4"copper wrapped around the old evap coil
    but wonder if anyone has the wattage for a SO45LKAA matsu****a compressor , once I have that I can work it out so let me know . I know I can guess and be approximate and all but just asking , did a search and nothing came up on any of the brands or model numbers which I thought was weird , something always comes up with no matter what you search for these days .

60% of the time it works everytime.

Re: wattage for a SO45LKAA matsu****a compressor

can you not cut out the leaking section and joint it with 1/4 pipe.

No not quite Im talking about the low pressure alloy plate ( evap ) having a leak so I want to wrap 1/4 copper around that to become the new evaporator ( I have seen this done before ) .
    I will end up using the old capillary as most of it is there at the back but its alway good to replace capillaries but hey what the F..... nobody else seems to do it .
    60% of the time it works everytime.

http://www.laco.com/prod/45/heat-sea...xy-sealer.aspx
    if you can find the leak-if not 15 mtr of 1/4 pipe it is!! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
    I have a leaker and want to run a new capillary to 1/4"copper wrapped around the old evap coil
    but wonder if anyone has the wattage for a SO45LKAA matsu****a compressor , once I have that I can work it out so let me know . I know I can guess and be approximate and all but just asking , did a search and nothing came up on any of the brands or model numbers which I thought was weird , something always comes up with no matter what you search for these days .
    Is this your fridge? Frost free or cycle defrost. Single door or two door? Capacity of cooling space in litres or cu/ft and i can work it out..( Been a while but grey matter still works)
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.