How to make money from water

Do you have this feeling? it becomes more and more difficult to make Money, Some people say use water making money is really a good idea ,why? and how to use water make money? about this point ,do you have any good ideas ?
    In my opinion , With the global warming, I think make the water to ice is one of the good ways to make money ,In modern society, Ice has thousands of uses, For example, In some fast-food restaurants、Use of refrigeration equipment 、Medical use and so on .so we can Seize this business opportunities and make more money from water
    Do you have any good suggestions ? Welcome to discuss here。

Re: How to make money from water

theres some guys who invented a machine that takes any dirty water or liquid and it boils of and produces pure clean water with hardly any energy usage . great for 3rd world country etc .

I think what you are talking about is water purifying machine. After the water is purified, you can use water filling machine to fill the pure water into plastic bags. You can cool the water bags or froze them into ice. Then you can make money from water. In Africa, there is very big market for this kind of water.

Take pure water inside a battery (shell) dissociate it by charging, then use low Reynolds hydrodynamics through a membrane to associate it back into water giving up the stored energy!!

Like Yuris Fuentes and others have been trying for years. Read:

http://sadoway.mit.edu/wordpress/wp-...Resume/112.pdf