ice cream machine desn't stop

I've got ice cream machine, it works well, but the problem is it does not stop any work that the compressor operates continuously without stopping so cause in the formation of ice on the compressor.
    Note that I checked the switches, timer and the amount of gas, they were ok.
    question, can you ples explain to me how the ice cream machine and method of work of electrical control circuit for this machine.
    Thank you

Re: ice cream machine desn't stop

Hi hi_montada

What is the LP switch regulation you have?

What's the normal suction pressure you have on the compressor?

Close the liquid line and wait some minutes. Does the compressor stop by low pressure?

I will be back it more info, depending of your feed back.

BR
    To make progress is never good enough, I want to do better and better and better

most new machines have a viscosity settings or older machines have micro swithes on beater motor when the mix gets right the motor moves and it will switch off..

the viscosity setting on newer models go by amps of the beater motor and when the amps goes above a set amount it will switch it off...
    if the blades on the beater are badly worn it will not switch off because the amps wont rise...
    what make of mahine is it

Hi I agree with padriac,
    worn beater blades allows an ice film build up on barrels which will act as an insulator, plus if drive belt is stretched the hardomatic/ micros wont trip but will freeze up the mix. If you are serving alot of icecream it may run all the time as well

At first apologized for being late in reply, due to circumstances beyond my control.
    Secondly, I thank everyone who responded to my question.
    And I will do all that you have by giving them suggestions.
    But I knew how to check the low pressure switch, But how can I check micro switch.
    thank you.

there is no LP switch at the ice cream machine, but i found another switch is pressure control, installed it on the compressor, so is it do the same job like LP switch or not.

hi
    for sure your machine did not work good if it freezes properly the beater motor will stop&the belts makes noise i assume that your machine is over charged