Maytag GC2225GEKB

Have a condenser to change or repair on this side by side,have had a look,stretches all the way underneath across width but not sure how condenser removed,anyone come across this job or have an exploded parts view.
    Cheers

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Einstein

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Maytag GC2225GEKB

Found a download for a service manual, best I've seen for a fridge, supposedly covering a GC2225GEKS, maybe similar?

http://fixitnow.com/wp/2009/05/05/se...maytag-gc2225/

5.8mb
    check page 34
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Nice one,thanks full on manual.Shows condenser in situ but no mention of removal.
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Einstein

Condenser had to be removed with appliance tilted back at 45degrees,released two screws and it slid out.
    Fracture in copper pipe just where it joins condenser,doubt I could have repaired it in situ,not at my age and with my back etc