Hello all, from Toronto Canada

Relatively New to the trade(2nd year apprentice), had some trouble understanding things like subcooling and super heat off the bat. Explanations by Gary and others on this site have really taken me from just having numbers for subcooling and superheat to actually understanding what is happening inside the system. I've been kind of a lurker in the background lately and decided finally to register and possibly start a thread about Geothermal heat pumps... I'm having some major issues at a building because the system is leaking water under ground... we are constantly having to fill system back up... anyways, I'm going to do a search I bet I'll find something !

Anyways, hope I am welcome Thanks for everything you guys do. You make my life a lot easier. I am showing up some of the 4th and 5th year apprentices because of knowledge I am gaining directly from these forums.

Re: Hello all, from Toronto Canada

Welcome dude, we have a heatpump part of the AC forum so no need to start a new one. Oh.... and get out the backhoe if you want to stop the leak

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Hello all, from Toronto Canada

Hi Daveyboy and a warm welcome to the forum.

Hope that you enjoy your new trade and also the forum.

edit:

If you want to use the backhoe for something more fun try this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJNQdOclVo
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015