Thread: Counter

Counter

Hello,
    I am a new user on your forum and I need information about gastronom counters, thru the search I can’t find anything so I am asking you to help me. I need information about how to produce gastronom counters, especially I need information about the insulation spray equipment and problems on it. Maybe someone can advise on this matter.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Counter

I would think that the manufacturers will not be pleased with you making your own machine.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

You have a large area here to cover GASTRONORM IS a dimensional constraint or conformity, for example each item of kitchen equipment, cooker, refrigerator, freezer etc must conform to the standard dimensions of a 1/1 gastronorm container or part thereof Ie. 1/2, 1/3, 1/6 etc. You must design your equipment around the industry standards of dimension.
    This is not the only constraint also the temperature must conform to EU standard to get the necessary certification to be allowed to be sold in the EU.
    Design the equipment from basic criteria, conform to industry standards with regard to insulation values based on anticipated ambient conditions, plus apply the refrigeration plant to match the design criteria.Then if you wish to sell this product in the EU you must obtain CE certification.

Quote Originally Posted by finkis View Post
    Hello,
    I am a new user on your forum and I need information about gastronom counters, thru the search I can’t find anything so I am asking you to help me. I need information about how to produce gastronom counters, especially I need information about the insulation spray equipment and problems on it. Maybe someone can advise on this matter.
    Location, United Kingdom

I know these all small details, once I have made CE certification and it's easy, no problems. For me is really big problem about insulation filing machines, which system I must use: high or low pressure metering machines, our amount will not be very big so what I should use. Maybe some one have faced with similar problem, maybe he can give me some usefull info.