bitzer 4n-12.2y wiring problem please help asap compressor will not start

to start off got to job and found evap coils iced up wile deiceing evap coils i found a big gas leak on the evaporator so organised a new evap reclaimed the gas removed old evap weld in new evap and nitro leak test and vac down then put some gas in the unit so i seem to have no power at my hp/lp control the only wiring i have touched is the evap fan wiring i can the only way i can get the compressor to start is by pushing the contractor for the compressor. does any one have a wiring diagram for a bitzer condensing unit 4nl2.2-76 compressor model bitzer 4n-12.2y

Re: bitzer 4n-12.2y wiring problem please help asap compressor will not start

does the control panel have a defrost timeclock in there-is it in defrost, trace the wiring ,you may have tripped an rcd, as you have no power on your control circuit,have u scorched the wiring for the fans? also can u only post once ta

it is running as a pump down system and it is not in defrost and the liquid line valve is working and open think i may have to go back tomorrow and remake a control circuit would any one have a wiring diagram i can follow

ur thermostat signal powers the liq line solonoid the control circuit fuse will loop through defrost timer then the hp/lp switch,cond fan motor might have an overheat thermistor- check for 2 wires the same colour,test ur getting 240 in ,out also ur compressor may have an internal overload again 2 wires the same colour-also the contactor may have a thermal overload connected,test terminal 96,97 then usually powers a1 on the contactor coil

got it worked out thanks for your advise turned out to be a defective relay box in the bitzer compressor relay box

well done,its a pain when u carry out a repair and something else fails and u get the blame for it!!