Mitsubisi city mult 6607 mnet error

I have an issue with a city multi system, I have a PUHY250MF outddoor with 8 indoors on it, fed via a BC box. This system is connected via a GA50 to a PC running TG2000 software.

There are 6 other systems connected to the same GA50 ( they are all ok) - out doors are daisy chained via TB7 and indoors & Bc box Daisy Cahained via TB3

On this system there appears to be no communication between the outdoors / indoors and the TG2000 and I cant get the units to run. all the indoors are showing a 6607 error on pc

Mains power to the outdoor, BC box and all indoors is ok and we are getting 30v dc on the mnet at all the units.

I have tried a virgin restart and rebooting the TG2000 Pc, but all to no avail. Have spent over 2 hours trying to get through to mitzi technical this week without sucess.

Any help / ideas much appreciated.

Re: Mitsubisi city mult 6607 mnet error

PUHY250MF - That would be a heat pump model.

You've a BC Controller which is heat recovery.

Are you sure the outdoor model number is correct?

sorry outdoor is a PURY P250YMF - I should really stop being vain and get some bleedin specs!

Quote Originally Posted by beebarron View Post
    I have an issue with a city multi system, I have a PUHY250MF outddoor with 8 indoors on it, fed via a BC box. This system is connected via a GA50 to a PC running TG2000 software.

There are 6 other systems connected to the same GA50 ( they are all ok) - out doors are daisy chained via TB7 and indoors & Bc box Daisy Cahained via TB3

On this system there appears to be no communication between the outdoors / indoors and the TG2000 and I cant get the units to run. all the indoors are showing a 6607 error on pc

Mains power to the outdoor, BC box and all indoors is ok and we are getting 30v dc on the mnet at all the units.

I have tried a virgin restart and rebooting the TG2000 Pc, but all to no avail. Have spent over 2 hours trying to get through to mitzi technical this week without sucess.

Any help / ideas much appreciated.
    I take it this is a recent error and the system has operated before on the G50 and TG2000? If so, has there been any modifications, new PCB's, moving of fan coils, change of address, etc?

I would check your addressing, transmission cabling (and connectors onto PCB's).

Regards

Hi yes - recent error, nothing been added or changed, mnet physically looks ok and geting 30v dc at all units, so didn't think cabling was the problem?

Could it be the board in the outdoor unit??

1C here today - so a few not very happy staff if I can't sort soon think I will have to get some one else in to have a look

Most of the cases of 6607 without locations are "NOISE". Check on your (TB3) Mnet transmission lines and single-point ground at outdoor unit is recommended. Centralized TB7 ground should be only at power supply unit.
    You should focused on EMI issue, we don't think that changing PCB will solve.

Whats the trigger adress for the fault.
    Example- IC12 6607 or OC 51 6607 etc
    can you see the ststem in question in the system refrigerant address on the G50
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!