Dellboy Guest

Beko thermostat wiring

Hi all,
    I have a beko cda752fw. I cant remember which way round the brown and black wires go.It has 3 wires 2purple to one of the terminals and a black wire to a terminal and a brown wire to a terminal.The 2 latter spades on the thermostat are perpendicular to each other.They are numbered..Could anyone tell me which terminals the wire brown or black goes to .If you know it would be much appreciated.Thanks

fridgemaker23 Guest

Re: Beko thermostat wiring

There should be a wiring diagram in the manual. If you can't find the wiring diagram, I would look online for one. Without looking at it, this would be a tough decision to make. Plus, I wouldn't want to cause damage!

Quote Originally Posted by Dellboy View Post
    Hi all,
    I have a beko cda752fw. I cant remember which way round the brown and black wires go.It has 3 wires 2purple to one of the terminals and a black wire to a terminal and a brown wire to a terminal.The 2 latter spades on the thermostat are perpendicular to each other.They are numbered..Could anyone tell me which terminals the wire brown or black goes to .If you know it would be much appreciated.Thanks
    Hi Dellboy

the brown/black will be your live and thermostat switched live

it does not matter which way they go unless there is a diode in the thermostat (cant see why)

check for voltage on the other two terminals

connect either the black or brown

check voltage on the other

R's chillerman
    Last edited by chillerman2006; 22-10-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

fridgemaker23 Guest

Have you had any luck solving this? These types of things can be confusing. As I said above, the wiring diagram will be the best help. Have you considered consulting a San Francisco electrician?