Unhappy HELP I cant locate a replacement Evaporator

Hi and thanks to anyone that can give me a suggestion. I am in the process of replacing my 2 1/2 ton split system evaporator coil. system is pumped down and ready to remove the leaky coil. My problem is that I have searched over 200 various web sites trying to find a warehouse or distributor that will sell a replacement evap coil to the average Joe. I do have my epa certs and worked in the buisness commercially for 25 years before retiring 10 years ago so I am not a novice, just a guy trying to keep up with the changing times. SO if anyone can recommend a distributor or wholesaler website online that sells replacement Evaporator coils PLEASE let me know. The coil I am looking for is a FY4ANF030 I greatly appreciate any help you can give
    Thanks

Re: HELP I cant locate a replacement Evaporator

if you can take the coil out of the evaporator, you can carefuly pump it with OFN, find the leak and fix it.

Why not call round some of the parts houses you used to use befor retirement?

I'm sure they will remember you and be happy to help.

Jon
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

You haven't told us what make the unit is and that model number shows up on a lot of different manufacturers.

Have you matched it with anything from Carrier?
    http://www.commercial.carrier.com/re...TI8103,00.html
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Jake@Haskris Guest

Luvata would be able to sell you a replacement if Carrier won't. http://www.luvata.com/ru/Products--M...fer-Solutions/ if they don't have it let me know and I'll give you the name of a few other companies that might.