blue diamond pumps

been on site today to rip out another blue diamond pump-these buggers are meant to be fit and forget -with their 2 yr warranty-only problem is once the sensors detect a 6deg differential they chug for 20mins,great for shifting condensate but when the customer hears 20mins of gurgling they quickly become unhappy-stuck a mini blue in ,pump stuck in the ceiling and all is peaceful- only problem now is what do i do with 3 blue diamond pumps???

Re: blue diamond pumps

Learn juggling.

Jon
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

i was thinking of christmas presents-door wedges-beer pumps save u moving ur drinking arm!

Are they rubbish then? I was just about to order 20 for a hotel where I need very quiet pumps. I was going to install them remote from the bedrooms in the hall ceiling. There are a number of dummy loft hatches, (covering old roof lights).

I do not want to fit mini orange or Aqua as the last batches I have used have been pretty noisy.

Can anyone recommend a good remote pump? It has to pull from about 7 metres or so, mostly horizontal with about 1 metre of lift.

Cheers.

G
    My tools. Screw driver, Hammer & a Condom:
    If you can't fix it, hit it. If you can't hit it, F**k it!