RaFelix Guest

Looking for thermoking genset take outs.

Hi guys.

I'm trying to locate a refrigerated container scraper on the east coast who can supply power diesel generators on a regular basis.

Thermoking containers are equiped with gensets powered by Isuzu engines and rated 10-15KW.

Does it ring a bell??

Please advice.

Rafael.

Re: Looking for thermoking genset take outs.

It may be worth sending a PM to Reeferjon (TK Technical Manager) or MRW (TOP !!! Engineer in East Englia) who covers Felixstowe are.

If anything is out there these guys will know

Regards

Fatboy

rbartlett Guest

somehow i think he's looking for someone slightly nearer

say the east coast of America!!

esp as dom rep is 110v 60hz too

cheers

richard

Raphael suggest you use either the ThermoKing, www.thermoking.com or Carrier Transicold container, www.container.carrier.com web sites and Contact the Service Centers listed on the East Coast, Port Elizabeth, Wilmington DE, Baltimore, Norfolk/Portsmouth VA, Charleston and Savannah, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. These are the people have the most contact with the shipping and leasing companies and will know if anything is being scrapped out in their area.

The type you mention are older obselete units now, reefer units with an integral gen set. Both Thermoking and Carrier offer gensets but now designed for temporary attachment to a reefer unit either clipping on the front or underslung under a chassis . They are all sized to power one 40ft container unit and hence by ISO requirements are 15kw

Quote Originally Posted by RaFelix
    Hi guys.

I'm trying to locate a refrigerated container scraper on the east coast who can supply power diesel generators on a regular basis.

Thermoking containers are equiped with gensets powered by Isuzu engines and rated 10-15KW.

Does it ring a bell??

Please advice.

Rafael.

Final note that I forgot these generators are all 230/440vac 3ph and the generator can usually be rewired to for either three phase voltage

RaFelix Guest

Quote Originally Posted by adacus1
    Final note that I forgot these generators are all 230/440vac 3ph and the generator can usually be rewired to for either three phase voltage
    Thanks for the info.

sklent Guest

sTILL NEED THESE GENSETS,MIGHT BE ABLE TO SUPPLY.hOW MANY? wHAT CONDITION AND AGE?

ravawendy Guest

rafael,,

How are you. We have many gensets available running and none running. You can email us to ravagroup@bellsouth.net
    my cell is 305 323 5281

Randy