origin of my signature

my signature comes from a story a bakery equipment engineer told me when i was helping him repair a dough retarder proover at a large supermarket chain store he told me he had been to a site looked at a piece of equipment and repaired it and while he was there he fitted new blades to the bread slicer as he was leaving he told one of the staff in bakery department what he had done she then said oh i hate it when you do that as it always cuts my hands to pieces with the new blades in this stopped him in his tracks as he was just leaving so he asked her how does it do that thinking there was a problem with the equipment her reply was she put a fresh loaf in the slicer and then she would put her fingers between blades to hold the loaf as it was sliced in his utter exasperation at her stupidity he said to her i can fix broke luv but i cant fix stupid at this point she took offence and went and reported him to her manager he followed her and she got a written warning and was banned from that item of equipment and i am told had to stand in the corner of the bakery for 10 mins everyday with a dunce hat on lmao and a phrase was born i liked it laughed so much when he told me that

I can fix broke but I cant fix stupid :)

Re: origin of my signature

Argh !

your stories better than mine mate, as its just based upon a big spinning ball of dirt, with a few oversized dinner plates and some liquid metal in the middle, ole & a little drop of water, and that mass alone defeats centrifugal force .... simples (mikeholm/ RB )

R's chillerman
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

cant beat a good story especially from an guy who aint a fridgie lol

Quote Originally Posted by simon@parker View Post
    cant beat a good story especially from an guy who aint a fridgie lol
    Argh ! now the cats out the bag I thought you was a fridgie, well you had me fooled anyway

R's chillerman
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

is that because women in lincoln have chubby fingers from pulling plows all day and picking potatoes?haha
    my signature comes from a story a bakery equipment engineer told me when i was helping him repair a dough retarder proover at a large supermarket chain store he told me he had been to a site looked at a piece of equipment and repaired it and while he was there he fitted new blades to the bread slicer as he was leaving he told one of the staff in bakery department what he had done she then said oh i hate it when you do that as it always cuts my hands to pieces with the new blades in this stopped him in his tracks as he was just leaving so he asked her how does it do that thinking there was a problem with the equipment her reply was she put a fresh loaf in the slicer and then she would put her fingers between blades to hold the loaf as it was sliced in his utter exasperation at her stupidity he said to her i can fix broke luv but i cant fix stupid at this point she took offence and went and reported him to her manager he followed her and she got a written warning and was banned from that item of equipment and i am told had to stand in the corner of the bakery for 10 mins everyday with a dunce hat on lmao and a phrase was born i liked it laughed so much when he told me that

meant the bakery mechanic lmao suppose i aint though my current job title is mechanical engineer grade 3 or M3 for shortness and since i generally just polish stuff i guess i aint a fridgie no more just a polisher wonder if i could get one them big floor polishers always wanted a go on one lmao

my signature is self explanitary!!! unfortunatly we dont have a milk man haha

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    is that because women in lincoln have chubby fingers from pulling plows all day and picking potatoes?haha
    hahahahaha ya not far off was in kingslynn when he told me fink it was a tecosy in northampton where it happened

i fixed the air con at pizzahut kings lynn,near the batchelors soup factory,2 days in hicksville!!haha
    hahahahaha ya not far off was in kingslynn when he told me fink it was a tecosy in northampton where it happened

my signature used to be a sticker one of the refrigeration suppliers made and gave out back in the days when you could get away with not being politically correct
    ...and she said "give it to me you big fridgie"