Hybrid View

Re: How Would You Retrofit This Problem ?

Hi Chillerman.
    going back to earlier post, I like the idea of breaking down the wall concept, give her a job carrying your tools and teaching her the trade, busy people are happy people. They come round to the idea that there is a purpose in life, for my mind there is no such thing as afree lunch, we all work to stay alive.
    magoo

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Hi Chillerman.
    going back to earlier post, I like the idea of breaking down the wall concept, give her a job carrying your tools and teaching her the trade, busy people are happy people. They come round to the idea that there is a purpose in life, for my mind there is no such thing as afree lunch, we all work to stay alive.
    magoo
    G,day Magoo.There are ways, then, there are ways. Changing the mood alittle, i remember the school days when the "cane" was still allowed. most i had was one on each hand. Others were getting the full 6, they never learned. The cane, maybe some out there do not know of this flexible piece of Bamboo kept in Principals office. Hurt like hell .Think school is too soft these days and kids are growing up knowing they can get away with just about anything. Too late i think for C.M, so now the approach i said before is how i'd go about it.. Just my opinion though .
    Last edited by mikeref; 04-09-2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Happy fathers day to all the dads out there!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Hi Chillerman.
    magoo
    Thanks Magoo

would not let her near me tools though - she would probaly drop them on purpose or sell them, to a passer by

R's chillerman
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !