Quote Originally Posted by paul_h View Post
Seeds are fine, any type. Trick is to send them inside a birthday card or any cardboard!
I got ridiculously potent chilli seeds to grow from the USA that way, and many *other people* get all sorts of seeds that way too.
KTT best of luck, if I'm still around I'd be glad to meet you, I'm hoping to move to the mt barker region down south soon. Real estate in Perth too expensive, I'm hoping to bail out with 160K in my pocket pay cash for a house in cranbrook or something like that, build a massive barn size shed on a 1/4+ acre block. Build project cars for fun, grow chillies and sell seeds/sauce as a side business, brew and distill my own, and do the odd refrig-a/c job in Albany or local wineries a few days a week as a part time thing to fund my semi retired, rent and mortgage free existence.
This has been a long term plan of mine, the reason why I've learnt the ropes being self employed and putting up with bad payers after all. I could have earnt almost double being on wages, but then I'd be a city boy forever. The rat race is not for me, only project cars and making/ growing stuff makes me content.
Paul, more power to ya. It has always been my desire to do the same (minus the chillis)