Question A little help guys

ok, im working on a frick screw, rxf compressor model 85. changed out the slide piston assembly . put back together and closed up back plate. then noticed i had a baggy in my parts box from frick, there were two spherical washers in it . now when i took everything out i didnt have or see those two washers. i havnt started comp. yet because i need to know where those washers go if they even go on this assembly. the manual i have on this compressor doesnt show a break down diagram of the assembly. can anyone please help????? a.s.a.p.

Re: A little help guys

Hi nh3newbie,
    had similar situation with shaft seal kits, conclusion was the kit covers several series of the same model. Some bits don't apply.
    magoo

Re: A little help guys

Are they black concave washers? If so, they are a modification Frick made to try to prevent the bolt from breaking on the conical piston.

Cool Re: A little help guys

yea got it figured out guys. n yes they were two black concave washers. got everything put back together and running like a champ... thanx for the input guys really appreciate it...