Neil PTI Guest

Trane Chiller Parameters

Hi,

Can anyone help me? I have recently had to purchase a replacement chiller control module (carel controller) for a Trane ECGAN900D water chiller. I bought it from Trane (cost over £2000) and now it has arrived i contacted them to ask for the operating parameters for the chiller in question, they have refused point blank to provide these citing it is not ionformation they provide and insist they send out an engineer at a cost of £550 for a half day! They didnt mention this at the time of purchase either and i feel somewhat held to ransom.
    I spoke to Carel and they said there is nothing they can do and it would literally be a sheet with the required operating parameters to be inserted.
    Does anyone have access to these parameter settings or can direct me to somewhere i can find them?

Many thanks.

Re: Trane Chiller Parameters

Try password 5182

TELL me Which carel control model. Maybe i can help
    YOU bought it too expensive, they are killer

Neil PTI Guest

Many thanks for the replies, it seems that after putting in a request to Trane USA for the info via email, they must have put pressure on UK as the controller configuration manual suddenly turned up in my inbox from Trane UK! Thanks again.