AlexM Guest

Who makes small freezers?

Hi Experts,

A couple of hours of Google bashing has revealed only one solution to my problem, so I thought I would give this forum a try.

I am looking for a freezer that fits into half a standard kitchen unit (i.e. should fit within the metric dimensions of H:450, W600, D600), it turns out these are not easy to find.

The reason is to enable stacking a freezer and dishwasher in the the space of one unit (very small kitchen...)

So far, the only promosing lead is marine freezers (eg Peguin Marine Refigeration Ltd) who offer seemingly smart units for boat galleys, going so far as to place the refrigeration system remotely to save space in the freezer compartment. In my case that would be ideal as the unit could go under the sink. The only snag is that at close to 1000GPB they are very expensive.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Many thanks,
    Alex.

Re: Who makes small freezers?

have u tried argos

AlexM Guest

Yes, Argos have around 300 freezers, but none less than 500mm high which leaves no room for a dishwasher on top...

haagen daz ice cream use a manufacturer who do a glass fronted freezer,i dont know the manufacturer but u see them in video shops in the uk

Alex

You may find these can supply what your looking for, but again these are commercial

http://www.aht.at/en/produkte/produk...ttung081246061

R's chillerman
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !