Hybrid View

Re: Carters Widget Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by mad fridgie View Post
    I do have I saying "the best design engineer is a serviceman, and the best serviceman is a design engineer"
    What i am saying here is that even though we are in the same field , each has their own set of skills and when combined make for an excellent combination.
    If you can understand why the theory, never quite matches, then it will feel less like black magic. I hope you are learning from thread (widget or no widget)
    lol i meant when i fix something and explain to customer they get this blank look am guessing if it had been in medievil times i would have been burned at the stake i suppose i am quite lucky can spend time looking at kit and work out how its supposed to work then go and set it how it will work thats why am thinking way i am bout yr widget still a dam good idea and am no good at the mathes so cant help there am a field guy always will be

Quote Originally Posted by simon@parker View Post
    lol i meant when i fix something and explain to customer they get this blank look am guessing if it had been in medievil times i would have been burned at the stake i suppose i am quite lucky can spend time looking at kit and work out how its supposed to work then go and set it how it will work thats why am thinking way i am bout yr widget still a dam good idea and am no good at the mathes so cant help there am a field guy always will be
    A bit of advice.
    Please do not undersell yourself!
    you are already on the way to being a design engineer, just by showing interest and giving your thoughts.
    If you have not be taught the nicities of the industry, then how are you expected to know.
    Without relealising you more than likely design plenty. have you ever changed a compressor that was not quite the same size of the original (say a bit bigger), youl be thinking lower suction pressures, high cond pressures, well in many cases that is what a design engineer does when selectiong equipment.
    All check the posts that seem to have a ding dong about them, this where good information is provided to prove points.

i start mumbling crap too because normally im checking out boooobies whilst justifying my site visit!haha

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    i start mumbling crap too because normally im checking out boooobies whilst justifying my site visit!haha
    While i was pointing out a problem on a fridge to a young house wife one day, she bent over, with the low cut top to get a closer look at the situation and my eyes had no-where else to go except down her shirt. made out i had something in my eye..Mike.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeref View Post
    While i was pointing out a problem on a fridge to a young house wife one day, she bent over, with the low cut top to get a closer look at the situation and my eyes had no-where else to go except down her shirt. made out i had something in my eye..Mike.
    Its best to open the freezer door and ask them to smell the coldness-and hey presto monkey fingers!!!!haha

Fellows, i try very hard to keep the boooobies/legs etc out of my working life. In this way I am an abject failure. only problem is i seem to work for a lot of lesbians. DUUHHH

While i was pointing out a problem on a young house wife one day, she bent over, with the low cut top to get a closer look at the situation and my eyes hands no-where else to go except down her skirt. made out i had something in my pocket..Mike.
    Evening Mike,

What was the problem with this house wife & what did you find in her skirt ?

And what was in your pocket Mate ?
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

he was gonna show off his widget!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
    Evening Mike,

Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
    Evening Mike,

Had to re-read the quote. Did i really say that ? Nah, she most likely would have a professional wrestler for a husband. low cut top was r e a l l y low. Left nothing for the imagination .
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Had to re-read the quote. Did i really say that ? Nah, she most likely would have a professional wrestler for a husband. low cut top was r e a l l y low. Left nothing for the imagination .
    hi Mike,

I thought with all them tinnies last night you would not notice,

Think I need a beer, now !

R's chillerman
    Last edited by chillerman2006; 26-08-2011 at 03:26 AM.
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !