I have been teasing you guys with what maybe?? a potential way of increasing the net refrigeration effect of a refrigeration system. i would like to thank DesA and Chef for their input to date.
Basically, i have built a number of test riggs, with limited resources and knowledge. i have had a wide range of results from very good to the exact opposite. And very little or no repeatability.
before we get to technical in my mind the widget, is simple to make (low cost) for those who have the right machines (lathes ect), simple to install and commission. (But I could be wrong)
We do have to make a start and the best way is to ensure that we understand how the very basic system works.
I am looking for alternative opinions, so i will be asking the questions, in a method to build up how the widget works. (it is best not to guess what is coming next, but just to focus on the question being asked)
i would suggest that this will be a good method for those who are early in the trade to grasp the very fundementals of the refrigeration cycle (which in my opinion is now grossly overlooked in modern training)